Article 1 Privacy information
- 1.Among the privacy information, “personal Information” refers to the definition as stated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, which means information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information.
- 2.Among the privacy information, “history and characteristic information” refers to information other than the personal information set forth above, and it includes the services used, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords used by the customer, date and time of use, method of use, use environment, postal code, sex, occupation, age, customer’s IP address, cookie data, location information, and identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 Privacy information collection method
- 1.The Company may ask the customer for personal information when registering for use of the website or services, such as the customer’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address and driver’s license number. In addition, the Company may collect information from the transaction record and information containing the customer’s personal information that relate to settlements between the customer and the Company’s business partners (including service operators, information providers, advertising clients, advertisement broadcasters, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Partners”).
- 2.The Company shall collect history and characteristic information, such as the customer’s services used, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords used, date and time of use, method of use, use environment (including the status of communication and the various setting during use when a portable terminal is used for using the service), IP address, cookie data, location information, and identification information of the terminal when the customer uses the services of and views the pages of the Company or Partners.
Article 3 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- 1.The purposes of the Company’s collecting and using personal information are as follows.
- (1)To provide the business partners with the information necessary for providing operational services, such as the name, address, contact information, purpose of using the services, date and time of use, and number of persons of the customer in order to provide services to the customer.
- (2)To use the contact information, such as e-mail address, name, and address, to send notices to the customer concerning e-mail magazines, services, and various events, as well as implement questionnaires with the aim of improving and enhancing services or otherwise send a notice to or contact the customer.
- (3)To conduct surveys on the use condition of the Services, etc., as well as promote sales activities and sales promotionsv
- (4)To display the customer’s name, address, contact information, payment method, and other registered information, as well as the services used and fees thereof, in order to enable the customer to view and amend the customer’s own registered information and view the status of use.
- (5)To use the information, such as the customer’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, driver’s license number, whether or not a certified mail has been delivered, and other information in order to identify the customer
- (6)To use the information related to the payment, such as the types, periods, and the number of times the services are used, invoiced amount, name and address in order to invoice the customer.
- (7)To display the information registered with the Company on the input screen or to transfer to other services (including those provided by Partners) based on the instruction given by the customer, in order to make it easy for the customer to input the data.
- (8)To use the information to identify an individual, such as the status of use, name and address, in order to decline the use of services by a customer who has violated the terms and conditions for use of the Services, such as late payments or causing damage to a third party, or by a customer who intends to use the Services for fraudulent or unjustifiable purposes.
- (9)To use the information necessary for the Company to provide services to the customer, such as the details of the inquiry or information relating to the request for payment, as well as the status of use of the services by the customer and contact information, in order to respond to an inquiry made by the customer.
- (10)The purposes separately specified when the personal information was acquired.
- (11)The purposes pertaining to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 Provision of personal information to a third party
- 1.The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining consent from the customer, excluding the following cases; provided, however, this shall not apply when it is permitted to do so under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other laws and regulations.
- (1)In accordance with the laws and regulations
- (2)When it is necessary for the purpose of protecting the lives, physical wellbeing or properties of people and it is difficult to acquire consent from the customer.
- (3)When it is particularly necessary for the purpose to improve public health or promote healthy development in children and it is difficult to acquire consent from the customer.
- (4)When it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of duties by a government agency or local government or their contractors as stipulated in the laws and regulations and acquiring consent from the customer may hinder the execution of the relevant duties.
- (5)When the following matters have been announced or publicized in advance.
- 1) The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- 2) Data items to be provided to a third party
- 3) Means or methods of provision to a third party
- 4) Provision to a third party shall be suspended upon request by the customer
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following shall not be considered as provision to a third party.
- (1)When the Company subcontracts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (2)When personal information is provided in line with the succession of business resulting from a merger or other reason.
- (3)When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, concerning the fact that the personal information is used jointly used, details of the personal information jointly used, scope of the persons who use jointly use the information, purpose of use by the user of the information and the name of the person responsible for the management of the relevant personal information, the customer has been notified in advance or it has been made easy for the customer to learn.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
- 1.The Company shall, when the customer requests disclosure of personal information, disclosure the information to the customer without delay. However, if any of the following applies as a result of the disclosure, all or part of such information may not be disclosed, and if it is determined the information will not be disclosed, such decision shall be reported without delay. In addition, when disclosing personal information, a 1,000 yen fee shall be charged per request.
- (1)When it is likely to damage the lives, physical wellbeing, properties or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
- (2)When it is likely to significantly affect the proper execution of the Company’s operations.
- (3)The laws and regulations will otherwise be violated.
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, shall not be disclosed, in principle.
Article 6 Correction and deletion of personal information
- 1.The customer may request the Company to correct or delete personal information when the customer’s personal information possessed by the Company contains inaccurate information in accordance with the procedure designated by the Company.
- 2.When the Company has determined that it is necessary to respond to the request in the preceding paragraph made by the customer, the Company shall correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect.
Article 7 Suspension of use of personal information
When the customer asks the Company to suspend the use of or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Suspend (Suspension of) Use”) because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because the information has been acquired by fraudulent means, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result thereof, the Company shall Suspend Use of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if Suspension of Use of the personal information is costly or otherwise it is difficult or it is possible to take alternative measures necessary for the protection of the rights and interests of the customer, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- 1.The details of the Policy may be changed without notifying the customer.
Article 9 Point of contact for inquiries
- Please send inquiries concerning the Policy to the following point of contact.
- Tokyo Square Garden 14F, 3-1-1